MARINI’S ON 57 Restaurant in KL
An exclusive rooftop restaurant with views of the Twin Towers...0
Marini’s on 57 is an exclusive Italian ristorante set on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3. Located in the heart of the KL city centre, it consists of a restaurant, bar and lounge. In the private elevator the atmosphere is hushed, but when you pass through the front doors the feel turns into one of refined elegance with the sounds of champagne glasses clinking and quiet chatter.
The dining area décor is white with casual, modern furnishings: meanwhile, the bar has art deco furniture and neon lights, and the lounge has a Havana-esque feel with brown leather sofas in different sizes. Paintings from Italian artist, Rosalba Mangione hang on the walls, while floor-to-ceiling windows and a glass roof provide great views of KL.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Offering Italian food, the restaurant has à la carte options but we liked the specials that our server recommended, like the spaghetti with botargo (mullet roe) and almonds – it had terrific texture and lots of flavour. Also good was the pan-fried sea bass stuffed with shrimp and lemon dressing – a terrific, zesty dish. Portions are small but each dish has unforgettable taste.
The bar has an extensive selection of wines, but there are also great cocktails and champagnes. Meanwhile, the Lounge (looking very much like an exclusive gentleman’s club) is for those who want to sip on their Highland Park, Yamakazi, Johnnie Walker Blue and Johnnie Walker Gold in style. Tavern-style shelves house a collection of bottles that include single cask whiskies from independent bottlers and special-edition scotches from big distilleries.
In the background an in-house deejay alternates between haunting, soul-searching smooth jazz, dance tunes and techno beats, but the music plays softly so you can converse easily.
Petronas Tower 3 is set adjacent to Suria KLCC: there is an elevator beside the Versace store in Suria KLCC shopping mall which links directly to Petronas Tower 3. Alternatively, from Mandarin Oriental hotel, turn right: from here you can see the Cartier store and Petronas Tower 3. There is a signboard for Marini’s on 57 and a waiting attendant will hand you an access card for the private elevator.
Marini’s on 57
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late Bar; 19:00 – late Restaurant; 15:00 – late Lounge
- Address: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Tel: +603 2161 2880 or +603 2161 4880