Matta Travel Fair in Kuala Lumpur 2016
Malaysia’s biggest annual travel fair0
Thinking of travelling? You’re in luck, as the MATTA Fair is around the corner again! For the uninitiated, the MATTA Fair is an annual travel fair that is held nationwide to encourage the public to travel more, either around or outside the country. Organized by the ‘Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents’ (MATTA), the fair, which is happening this year from 11 to 13 March 2016 and 02-04 September 2016, offers some of the best deals for anything travel-related, such as tours, hotel stays and flight tickets. If you’re looking for a cheaper way to travel, then you can’t go wrong with a visit to this much-awaited fair.
Occupying around 25,000sqft of floor space in eight halls of Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) in Kuala Lumpur, MATTA Fair 2016 is divided into several sections: namely Asia, Europe, North America and South America so that visitors to the travel extravaganza can browse for deals and services depending on their intended travel destinations. Some of the biggest names in the travel industry such as Malaysian Airlines, Hertz and Berjaya are also offering special discounts on their products and services in conjunction with the fair.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Entrance to the MATTA Fair is RM4 for adults, and free for children. MATTA Fair 2016 can be reached via multiple public transportation (LRT: PWTC station; Komuter: Putra station), and if you have a car, there are plenty of dedicated parking spaces, both at the basement level and at the open space right in front of the entrance. All the same, we would suggest getting to the fair early to avoid the crowds.
- Opening Hours: 02 to 04 September 2016, 10:00 – 18:00
- Address: Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), 41, Jalan Tun Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- Price Range: Adult RM4; free entrance for children
You May Also Like