Mooie and Moca Boutique in Kuala Lumpur
Offbeat clothes, fashion accessories and knick knacks in Bangsar
Mooie and Moca is a boutique along Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar that instantly catches your eye for its out of the ordinary style, both in its décor and clothes. It looks like a mini-department store with rails that have clothes in a delightful mix of colours and styles, tables with fashion accessories such as handbags, hats and shoes, and shelves with knick knacks such as water tumblers and stuffed toys.
From the outside it looks very posh, with lots of light wood fixtures and white, stripped brick walls giving it a bright and spacious look. The furnishings are modern with rattan chairs, potted plants, polished wooden floors and sofas with red-and-black cushions. There is even a lounge area where you can browse through the latest magazines before you continue shopping.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Clothing designs are a mix of styles and colours, with some collections that have clean cuts and dramatic flair making them look edgy, trendy and innovative, while others are vintage and romantic-looking in flowing fabrics, soft pastel colours, lots of beadwork and sequins.
The modern designs are usually in bold colours and highlighted with animal prints – like an electric blue chiffon blouse with ¾ sleeves and a Peter Pan collar with leopard-print spots. Meanwhile, the vintage designs in pastel colours and floral prints are very girly and modest (like a knee-length pleated skirt) and embellished with pearls, ruffles and more.
The clothes at Mooie and Moca range between RM29-RM209, making it very affordable – like a mustard-coloured knitted long-sleeved dress for RM45, a sleeveless light pink lace top for RM45 and floral-print leggings for RM39.
The store also has an online blog where fans can check in to browse through new arrivals and order the clothes online – with a minimum purchase order of RM30.
Mooie and Moca Boutique
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 20:00 Monday – Saturday; 12:00 – 19:00 Sunday
- Address: No.3-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2287 5141/ +603 2858 4230 / +603 2287 5415