MotoGP Malaysia 2016 (October 7 - 9)
Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix in Kuala Lumpur0
MotoGP Malaysia 2016 is a highly-anticipated motorcycle racing event in Kuala Lumpur which takes place every year at the Sepang International Circuit. Also known as the Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix, the event also hosts 80 bike-themed booths, on and off-track entertainment, top motorcycle manufacturers such as Honda, Yamaha, Ducati, Suzuki and Aprilia, and not forgetting an impressive line-up of the best riders from all over the world.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
With an annual attendance of more than 120,000 people, expect big names at MotoGP Malaysia 2015 such as Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo, Nicky Hayden, and Dani Pedrosa as they race to the top through a season of 18 Grand Prix championships in 14 countries. Featuring riders Zulfahmi Khairuddin and Jakub Kornfeil, Malaysia’s SIC Racing Team will also make its debut at this year’s Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix by competing in the Moto3 category.
Priced from RM65 onwards, tickets to the Malaysian MotoGP 2016 are now available for purchase through Moto GP’s official website and are divided into three categories, namely general admission, roving grandstands, and grandstand.
Hosting the annual Grand Prix since April 1999, the Sepang International Circuit is a favourite among racers and spectators alike due to its impressive pit garage facilities and spacious grandstands with comprehensive amenities, as well as an expansive circuit that consists of four slow corners following two long straights and ten medium to high-speed corners.
Sepang International Circuit is accessible within a 10-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and a 50-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre. Alternatively, RapidKL bus services are available from KLCCC and KL Sentral (RM18 one way and RM30 return).
- Highlights: Friday – Sunday, October 7 – 9, 2016
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00
- Location: Sepang International Circuit
You May Also Like