Mytown Shopping Mall, set along Jalan Cochrane in Kuala Lumpur, is home to over 400 international retail and dining options, including the largest IKEA outlet in Malaysia. Open daily, there are also a variety of entertainment, beauty, and fitness centres within this expansive shopping mall.
Anchor tenants include H&M, Parkson Department Store, and Village Grocer, as well as the largest Zara outlet in Malaysia. Meanwhile, international fashion, beauty, jewellery, accessories, and sportswear brands are spread out throughout the mall. Renowned Swedish furniture retailer IKEA is accessible via the second and third floor of Mytown Shopping Mall, where you can find affordably-priced furniture and home décor as well as a supermarket and café.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Mytown Shopping Mall Highlights
Outside Mytown Shopping Mall is a landscaped park that’s fitted with ramps and tracks for rollerblading and skateboarding. Numerous events are also held here throughout the year, including celebrations, roadshows, and festivals. Alternatively, you can catch the latest Hollywood films at Golden Screen Cinemas or keep up with your fitness routine at Celebrity Fitness Centre.
Food options are concentrated on the basement level, comprising mostly Japanese, Malaysian, Korean, and Thai restaurants. Apart from familiar names such as Starbucks Coffee, Famous Amos, Sushi Zanmai, and Auntie Anne’s, it also houses several dining outlets which aren’t available in other shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur, including Spetta Espresso Bar (Australia), Hillstreet Coffee Shop (Singapore), and The Dark Gallery (Singapore).
Located in Cheras, Mytown Shopping Mall is connected to various KL neighbourhoods via MRT – the Cochrane MRT station is just a five-minute walk away from the mall.
Mytown Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Jalan Cochrane, Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur
- MRT: Cochrane Station
- Tel: +603 2710 0057