Paradigm Mall is a new suburban mall with over 100 fashion stores, a nine-screen movie theatre, gym, games arcade and more than 50 restaurants. The layout is pretty similar to malls in the Golden Triangle area (like Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC), but that’s where the resemblance ends.
Shopping is great here: Paradigm Mall has mid-market international brands like Dorothy Perkins and Springfield, and local boutiques like Kitschen, Nichii, Syarakim and Tangoo. But it is the indoor activities that make it unique – you can catch a movie, sweat it out at the gym, play a silly round of foosball with your friends at the arcade, enjoy a ticklish fish spa or even just sit down and coo at the cute, furry animals at the pet store.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Set about 30 minutes from the KL city centre (along the Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) highway), its anchor tenants include Tesco, Padini, Uniqlo, Marks & Spencer and Harvey Norman. It has more than 100 fashion labels (including Elle, GAP, Anne Kelly and Vans) – all of which have spacious, upscale-looking stores – as well as home furnishing shops like Harvey Norman and Akemiuchi.
One thing to note: if you are looking for quirky, inexpensive clothes and fashion accessories, the kiosks beside the escalators of the seven storey mall come highly recommended – these booths offer great bargains if you barter down the prices with the retail assistants.
Brands available at Paradigm Mall:
| || || |
| || |
Very family-friendly, Paradigm Mall even has zones designed just for kids with playgrounds and toy stores. Besides that, there are shops for digital stuff like cameras, phones, laptops and you’ll find sporting goods stores located on the top floor.
Next to the cinema is a games arcade where you can feel like a kid again playing air hockey, pinball, basketball shootouts, coin-operated racing games and more. Plus the mall has entertainment around its concourse area, from concerts, performances (magicians and the like) and live bands or exhibits.
Paradigm Mall has so many restaurants that you won’t have to eat at the same place twice even if you spent a month dining at this mall! Most of them specialise in local food, like the Chicken Rice Shop and Old Town White Coffee but you can also find places that offer Asian cuisine (Korean barbecue at Bulgogi Brothers and Japanese food at Sushi Zanmai).
If you are craving a burger and fries the mall has the usual fast food chains like MacDonald’s and Burger King: other western eating options include Chilli’s, Spaghetti Grill and T.G.I Friday's.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00 Sunday – Friday; 10:00 – 22:30 Saturday
- Location: Kelana Jaya
- Address: 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
- Tel: +603 7801 1188
- How to get there: The easiest way to get to Paradigm Mall is by LRT: alight at the Kelana Jaya station and hop on the free shuttle bus (Rapid KL E011) to the mall.