PS150 Bar Kuala Lumpur is the first-ever cocktail bar in Chinatown KL, offering an impressive list of Southeast Asian-style cocktails by prominent local mixologist Angel Ng. Occupying a long-abandoned brothel along the back alleyway in Jalan Petaling, this venue is fitted with three distinctive spaces, each of which inspired by different Indochinese eras.
After passing through a deceptively rundown entrance, you’ll reach Opium Den, which features private seating booths, bare-bricked walls, and red lanterns, followed by Tiki, an open-air courtyard that can accommodate large crowds. Lastly, the speakeasy-inspired main section is where you’ll find a fully-stocked bar that’s fitted with an array of repurposed furniture while oriental-style music plays unobtrusively for easy conversation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
PS150 Kuala Lumpur’s drinks menu is divided into prominent cocktail eras such as Vintage, Prohibition, Tiki, Disco, and Contemporary. Priced between RM38 and RM230, you can find one signature cocktail and several classic cocktails with an Asian twist in each category. To keep things interesting, there are also new cocktails available every three months.
Standout drinks include the Pandan Flip (RM38), a pandan-infused dark rum with coconut, bitters, and egg yolk and The Last Rite (RM50), which contains gin, Chartreuse, maraschino liquor, absinthe, and lime. If you find standard lychee martinis too sweet for your liking, we highly recommend PS150 Kuala Lumpur’s Lychee No. 3 due to its unique blend of London dry gin, lychee, ginger flower, and lime.
Every Sunday between 15:00 and 22:00, the bar hosts a genre-of-the-week event where patrons can provide their music playlist of up to 30 minutes using Spotify, iPod or smartphone. Located in Chinatown KL, PS150 Kuala Lumpur is a five-minute walk from Petaling Street.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 18:00 – 02:00, Sunday 15:00 – 22:00
- Address: 150 Jalan Petaling, Ground Floor, Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6010 260 6013