Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2016
Join the event from 11th to 13th March0
Get high at the Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, an annual event in Kuala Lumpur that really makes you sit up and take notice. A great way to snap some great travel photos, it takes place near the Putrajaya Lake and is reminiscent of New York’s Adirondack Hot Air Balloon Festival.
Expect to see lots of colourful, teardrop-shaped balloons but there are also some outrageous, quirkily-shaped ones. Previous participating hot air balloons have included one shaped like Darth Vader’s head, a cat, Doraemon, a clown, a pink elephant’s head and even one shaped like a giant peacock.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Fun for the Whole Family
The event will see over 20 balloons (five of which are tethered) from 13 countries, including the USA, Germany, Netherlands, France and more. Taking place from March 11 – 13, 2016, this year marks the festival’s seventh anniversary and will take place in Precinct 2, Putrajaya – about 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur.
Those not keen on the idea of going up in one of the balloons need not worry as this four-day festival entertains in a variety of ways. Besides hot air balloon rides (including tethered rides, for those not keen on flying up, up and away), there are also other activities to make this an interesting affair to attend. From wall climbing, car simulators, an archery range and paintball to Zorbing, Segway and helicopter rides, the Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta has something for everyone.
Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
- Highlights: Around March every year
- Opening Hours: 11th to 13th March, 2016, 07:00 – 22:00
- Location: Persisiran Tasik Putrajaya, Precinct 2, Putrajaya
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)