Sky Box at Sky Deck KL Tower, standing at 300 metres above ground, offers visitors a vertigo-inducing view of Kuala Lumpur. Similar to Melbourne’s Eureka Skydeck 88, this fully-transparent viewing box extends out from the Sky Deck ledge and can accommodate up to six people at a time, allowing for plenty of room for photo-snapping with a backdrop of the city skyline.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Entrance to the Sky Box is included in the tickets for Observation Deck at KL Tower, which cost RM105 for adults and RM55 for children, while those with a valid MyKad pay only RM75 and RM39 respectively. Although a time limitation isn’t imposed, do be considerate of other visitors and not linger too long in the Sky Box.
After visiting the Sky Box at Sky Deck KL Tower, make your way to Atmosphere 360, a revolving restaurant that’s known for its array of western and local cuisine, elegant décor and furnishing, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Kuala Lumpur. Aside from the observation deck, Menara KL Tower is surrounded by numerous attractions for families, including a mini zoo, the KL Eco Forest Park, XD Theatre (with a 6D motion simulated thrill ride), aquarium, and an upside-down house.
Sky Box at Sky Deck KL Tower
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: KL Tower, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2020 5444