SkySymphony Genting takes shoppers by surprise with its unique orchestra of audio, visual and motion graphics in Genting Highlands. Also known as the Theatre of Lights and Sound, it’s widely regarded as Asia’s largest permanent winch installation. This family-friendly and free visual experience lasts around 15 minutes and is performed every two hours between 10:00 and 18:00, followed by hourly intervals from 18:00 until midnight.
Located on Level 1 of SkyAvenue Shopping Mall (in front of the main entrance of SkyCasino), where you can find 1,001 winch balls suspended from a four-level ceiling as well as gigantic screens installed throughout the mall’s main atrium.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
SkySymphony Genting Highlights
There are three types of shows to see at SkySymphony Genting, one of which is called The Forest. Accompanied by tranquil sounds of a rainforest, expect displays of vibrant and fluorescent 3D gesture drawings of endangered species such as the Sumatran tiger, Bornean orang utan, Asian elephant, Sumatran rhinoceros, and hornbills.
Urban Symphony is a light-hearted take on the daily life of an urbanite, with colourful animation paired with fast-paced music, while The Goddess showcases real performers who skilfully utilise the attraction’s innovative motion graphics to act as creators conjuring fictional lifeforms into existence.
Best Deal Nearby - First World Hotel
First World Hotel
With 6118 rooms on offer, the First World Hotel is the largest hotel in the world by room counts.First World Hotel is adjoined to the First World Plaza, which boasts 500,000 sq feet of indoor theme park, shopping centre and food galore.First World remains one of the favourite hotel among holiday makers in Genting Highlands.Its grand concept of all things under one roof is the main catalyst of its attraction among visitors.And when you check into a Superior Deluxe or World Club room in the new tower, you'll encounter exclusively designed spaces enhanced by all the comforts you may need.After all, no expense should be spared for a little extra luxury. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 18:00 (every two hours) & 18:00 – 00:00 (hourly)
- Location: Level 1, SkyAvenue Shopping Mall, Genting Highlands
- Tel: +603 2718 1118