Sogo Shopping Mall Kuala Lumpur, set along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, is one of the oldest shopping venues in Kuala Lumpur city centre. It’s home to a massive department store that sells relatively affordable brands for anything from kitchenware, gadgets and home décor to handbags, shoes and clothes.
As with most shopping malls, Sogo Kuala Lumpur has a floor dedicated to cosmetics, fragrances and beauty products, where you can find internationally-renowned brands such as Estee Lauder, Aramis, Shiseido, Gucci and DKNY.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Food at Sogo Shopping Mall Kuala Lumpur
Dining-wise, the basement level is home to fast-food chains and restaurants while the top floor houses a massive food court selling a good mix of local and international cuisine. There’s also a supermarket within the mall, where you can shop for fresh produce, meat and seafood, as well as packaged food items.
Sogo Shopping Mall Kuala Lumpur has attractive clearance sales throughout the year, with discounts of up to 80% on all goods. The best way to get to the mall is via LRT. Alight at the Bandaraya stop and take the sky bridge connected to the Soho’s first floor. Alternatively, you can travel by monorail and alight at the Medan Tuanku station – the mall is about a five-minute walk away.
Best Hotel Nearby - Prescott Hotel KL
Prescott Hotel KL Medan Tuanku
Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Medan Tuanku is a centrally-located three-star business hotel with great value-for-money room rates.Located just one minute walk from the Medan Tuanku Monorail station, the hotel is just a train ride away from the Petronas Twin Towers and Bukit Bintang shopping district, besides having nightlife spots, inexpensive eateries and other city attractions such as Menara Kuala Lumpur all peppered in between.Hotel facilities include two on-site restaurants and a range of banquet halls complete with meeting facilities, but guests will be glad to know that complimentary wireless internet access is available at all public areas of the hotel alongside free hotel parking. Read More...
Sogo Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday & Sunday 10:00 – 21:30, Friday & Saturday 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: 190, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2618 1888