Stage might be slightly new on the Kuala Lumpur nightlife scene, but it’s already a popular choice as a place to be seen and heard, thanks to its amazing array of events happening all throughout the year. Opened in mid-2012, the nightclub promises to bring the latest from the local entertainment scene and abroad, so if you’re looking for a place to come and party the night away, this is it.
With a great location in the centre of Kuala Lumpur, Stage is housed in Avenue K (situated right opposite KLCC) and is really easy to find. Upon entering, you can see how Stage is aptly named as there is a stage right at the centre, and flanked by the upper deck, it caters to those who would like to party and those who like to chill. Stage is well equipped; the club prides itself on its state-of the-art audio and visual facilities, coupled with spectacular lighting.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Monthly specials at the club include CHICKS ON DECKS where famous female DJs from all around Asia spin for the night while weekly events such as Fanatica Fridays and Get Tight Saturday Night host regular DJs and are major crowd-pullers. Wednesdays are ladies night, so the fairer sex is treated with free entrance and a cocktail. On top of that, the monthly installment of Time Out KL’s Comedy Thursday is another attraction here; it sees local comedians taking the stage for a night of no-holds-barred comedic lines and stories.
The clientele is mostly young and party people are frequent faces at the club, and you can get a sense of how the locals party here. At the time of writing, Stage was voted as ‘Best New Club’ by the locally-famous nightlife magazine Juice, so expect even bigger crowds here than usual.
Be it music, comedy, or just all-around good partying, Stage can be sure to provide a good night out for you. Just be sure to put on your party shoes on, and be ready to dance the night away!
STAGE Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 17:00 till 03:00
- Address: Avenue K, 156, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +60 16 339 8013 or +60 16 601 5830
- Train: LRT: KLCC; operating hours: 06:00 – 24:00