Stratosphere Rooftop Bar KL
Asia's First Grass-Covered Helipad Bar0
Stratosphere at The Roof KL stands out from Kuala Lumpur’s many rooftop bars thanks to its rather unique location, sat right on top of a grass-covered helipad – the first of its type in Asia. The result is a great place to relax with a glass of champagne and enjoy panoramic views of Petaling Jaya after dining at Signature by The Hill or dancing the night away at Play Club, both of which are found in the same building.
Covered in real grass with cobblestone pathways leading towards the open-air bar, white mesh bucket chairs and flat egg-shaped tables are set up while cylindrical lights paints the entire space in pretty hues of bubblegum pink, neon green and baby blue.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
A central bar area provides the usual array of cocktails, champagnes, beers, and liquors while Stratosphere Rooftop Bar’s resident DJs spin a lively mix of hip-hop, house, trance, and EDM tracks. The bar also plays host to a number of special events such as romantic dinner sessions under the stars, themed all-night parties, and even Zumba sessions in the morning.
Stratosphere Rooftop Bar’s rather upmarket clientele consists of well-dressed trendsetters and expats, so chances are you’ll be partying the night away with local TV personalities, musicians, and even pageant queens.
Accessible within a 30-minute taxi ride from Kuala Lumpur city centre, Stratosphere at The Roof KL is an ideal alternative to the often overcrowded and touristy bars in downtown Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 4th– 14th October 2016
HeliPad Cinema is a 10-day outdoor cinematic experience in Kuala Lumpur, showcasing Hollywood films on an infinity-grassed helipad. The first of its kind in the world, the event takes place between 4th and 14th October, 2016 at Stratosphere@The Roof, a vibrant rooftop bar in Petaling Jaya. Films such as 10 Things I Hate about You, Space Jam, Mean Girls, Up, Erin Brockovich, Pulp Fiction, The Entrapment, and Fight Club will be screened at HeliPad Cinema. Tickets are priced at RM45 while a wide range of snacks and beverages are available at the bar. Seating is unallocated so make sure to arrive at the venue early to get the best spot during the showcase.
- Opening Hours: 4th– 14th October 2016 20:00 - Late
- Location: Stratosphere@The Roof, 1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
- Price Range: RM45
Stratosphere Rooftop Bar
- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 20:00 – 02:00
- Address: The Roof, 1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
- Tel: +603 7724 1627or+6019 735 3241 or +6012 6910628
You May Also Like