Sunway Putra Mall
Chow Kit Shopping Centre0
Sunway Putra Mall is a five-storey shopping centre in Kuala Lumpur with over 300 local and international brands spread across four distinctive categories. Set opposite the international Putra World Trade Centre, Sunway Putra Mall is accessible within a 10-minute walk from the Chow Kit monorail station. Above of is the 5 star hotel - Sunway Putra Hotel. Easily recognised due to its bold red and orange panelled exterior, it is also the only contemporary retail mall in the Chow Kit district.
Sunway Putra Mall’s four unique shopping experience are Vanity Hall (fashion and beauty), Market Place (household items) Selera Street (food and beverage), and Asian Avenue (fashion, accessories, and F&B outlets from the Asian region).Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
The mall has an extensive collection of mid-range fashion brands such as Uniqlo, Esprit, Aldo, Birkenstock, Aeropostale, Fossil, and Braun Buffel while makeup enthusiasts can find Bobbi Brown, Clinique, MAC and Laura Mercier counters here.
Food-and-beverage outlets available here include Starbucks, Famous Amos, Baskin Robbin’s, Subway, Sushi King, Teochew Chendul, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and The Manhattan Fish Market. Aside from upcoming shopping venues, patrons can also look forward to the opening of TGV Cinemas at Sunway Putra Mall, where they can choose to watch the latest films at a normal screen hall or in the comfort of massive beanbags.
Sunway Putra Mall may not be as impressive as Kuala Lumpur’s more established malls in terms of size and location, but it offers convenient shopping opportunities for anyone staying in the Chow Kit district.
Sunway Putra Mall
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: 100, Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2786 9300
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...Rate This Place: ( votes)