The Forum KL Restaurant features a diverse menu of contemporary Australian fare, homemade desserts, and coffees made with Melbourne's Axil Coffee Roasters. Set within The Signature Serviced Suites & Studios, this Melbourne-inspired restaurant at Desa Sri Hartamas is a 10-minute taxi ride from KL Sentral.
Adopting a modern industrial theme, the venue is fitted with glass-to-ceiling windows, shelves filled with colourful pottery, hanging lamp shades, potted plants, wooden furnishing, and cosy cushioned seats as well as an upstairs dining section for privacy.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
Open daily, The Forum KL Restaurant specialises in Australian brunch options such as classic pancakes, waffles topped with ice cream, breakfast wraps, and quiches. Diners can also enjoy an array of steaks, ribs, pastas, and seafood dishes, all of which are served from 12:00 onwards.
An ideal dish for vegetarians is the Risotto Shimeiji (RM25.80), which comprises Arborio rice, edamame beans, carrots, and asparagus, and parmesan while seafood lovers may delight in the Norwegian salmon filled topped with couscous, green lentils, charred corn, cauliflower, dill, and lemon aioli (RM38.80).
For drinks, expect the usual café offerings of long black, Americano, cappuccino, and latte as well as a selection of soft drinks, mocktails, wines, whiskies, beers, and liquors. A must-try however, is the Prana Chai (RM16.50), a rich blend of Indian, Guatemalan, and Sri Lankan spices, Australian honey, and soy milk.
Lastly, satisfy your sweet tooth with The Forum KL’s homemade treats such as zucchini lime cake topped with cream cheese frosting (RM14.80), coffee crème brulee (RM12.80), salted caramel bread pudding (RM16.80), and freshly-baked double chocolate brownies topped with ice cream and coffee caramel (RM12.80).
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Forum KL Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 23:00
- Address: Ground Floor, The Signature Serviced Suites & Studios KL, Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 6419 3019