The Smoke House at The Majestic Kuala Lumpur harks back to a 1930s decadence in its offerings, which includes a private dining room, along with its lounge and bar area. The venue further continues the theme of decadence with an on-site tailor, a cigar room, and gentlemen’s grooming salon (Truefitt and Hill). The Smokehouse is located at the Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur which is a National Heritage site worthy of a visit in its own right. Right on the edge of the Perdana Botanical Gardens, the colonial building was erected in 1932 and stands as a memorial to Malaysia's pre-World War Two boom years.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
The Smoke House Highlight
The bar offers a range of vintage cocktails and single malt whiskies. Recommended drinks include Code 55 and Two Bulat, with both being good choices for a sundowner. After a game of billiards, dust off your smoking jacket for a cigar as you survey the colonial scene in historic surroundings. There is a happy hour from 17:00 every day with special deals on selected cocktails, spirits and wines.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Majestic Hotel
The Majestic Hotel KL is divided into two buildings (the Tower Wing and Majestic Wing) is an icon in Malaysiaâ€™ and its hotel landscape.Before, during and after WWII it was Kuala Lumpurs glamour spot and today maintains that same charismatic vibe with porters dressed in white shorts, knee high socks and pith helmets.The interior is magnificent with high ceilings, Roman columns, a gold leaf domed roof, vintage wrought iron ceiling lamps, intricate cornices, polished marble floors and chandeliers.All rooms at the five star The Majestic Kuala Lumpur have four poster beds, fully stocked mini bars, Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries and magazines such as Malaysia Tatler, Prestige and YTL Life. Read More...
The Smoke House
- Opening Hours: 11:00-01:00
- Location: The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 5 Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 2785 8000