Tous Les Jours Bakery
French-Korean bakery in Bangsar0
Tous Les Jours is new to the constantly growing café scene in Bangsar, and it sure does look to be promising. The French-Korean bakery first opened its doors in late June 2013, much to the delight of its fans who might have come across it overseas (“Oh look, it’s that bakery I tried in Seoul!”), occupying a prime spot at the ground floor of Telawi Square. This is Tous Les Jours’ first foray into the Malaysian market, and their third in Southeast Asia, after Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
With a mint-green city bike parked outside its entrance, Tous Les Jours’ décor resembles every bit like a French bakery/café, complete with soft French music playing in the background, an indoor and alfresco dining area, and a window giving visitors a glimpse of its busy kitchen. Its pastries and bread are all displayed openly for quick grabs, and its cake chiller is always filled with exquisite colourful creations, as well as the token French dessert, macarons. There is also another cold box for freshly made packed sandwiches and bottled juices, all imported from South Korea.
We gave Tours Les Jours a visit on one of Kuala Lumpur’s chilly mornings and were greeted by the mesmerizing aroma of freshly-baked pastries that was coming from its preparation area. We quickly grabbed a croissant and a B.E.L.T (bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato) sandwich, and went to the counter to pay up and order some drinks. Tous Les Jours serves a wide variety of coffee and teas, so there are plenty to choose if you’re fans of both. There is also a specialty drink called ‘matcha Latte’, which is matcha green tea infused with milk that is very popular in Japan and Korea.
Tous Les Jours
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 – 22:00
- Address: 39-41, Jalan Telawi 3, Telawi Square, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2201 3526
You May Also Like