Kuala Lumpur Upside Down House at KL Tower is the tallest of its kind in the Malaysian capital, featuring a traditional two-storey English cottage, complete with furniture and home décor that are, as the name implies, completely upside down. Located outside the iconic tower, it’s also within walking distances of family-friendly attractions along Jalan P. Ramlee.
The main entrance offers unique photo opportunities, as there’s a bright yellow (and upside down) antique car looming above its visitors. Kuala Lumpur Upside Down House is also surrounded by an upside down garden, housing colourful artificial flowers, grass and trees, as well as gazebos overlooking KL City Centre.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Kuala Lumpur Upside Down House at KL Tower Highlights
Inside, visitors can explore a number of rooms that they’d find in a real house, including kitchen, living room, master bedroom and an attic – all upside down, of course. One of its most popular photo spots is the baby room, where a variety of toys, clothing and diapers are scattered across the upside down ceiling. Depending on how long you need to pose for photos, a visit here takes between 30 minutes to an hour.
Ideal for travelling families, Kuala Lumpur Upside Down House cost RM20 for adults and RM15 for children. If you’re travelling via public transport, the quickest way to get to Menara KL Tower is by monorail, as it is just 2 km away from the Bukit Nanas and Raja Chulan stations.
Upside Down House
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 19:00
- Location: KL Tower, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6010 802 7547
- Price Range: RM20 for adults & RM15 for children