Live Music and Creative Arts Festival in Kuala Lumpur0
Urbanscapes 2016 is set to rock Malaysia between the months of April and May, welcoming a whole host of globally-renowned headline acts alongside some of the best local talent in the way of live music and performing arts. Spread across three weekends, Urbanscapes 2016 kicks off with a massive food, fashion, and art fiesta at the Urbanscape House along Jalan Hang Kasturi.
Entrance is free of charge, where visitors can enjoy a wide range of delicacies from some of the city’s most prominent cafes and bakeries. There are also numerous workshops available throughout the entire festival, such as terrarium, tote bag painting, calligraphy, and food styling and photography.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Held at KL LIVE, Urbanscapes 2016’s music line-up comprises Perth-based psychedelic rock band Tame Impala, drum-and-bass duo Rudimental on May 1st, French electronic act M83 on May 7th while local rock acts Hujan and Bittersweet will share a stage on April 24th.
Additional regional acts that will be performing at this year’s Urbanscapes include a free showcase by Singapore-based label Phyla on April 30th and The Observatory on May 5th, both of which will be held at The Bee Publika. Presale tickets for the latter is priced at RM50 and RM60 at the door.
Tickets to Urbanscapes 2016 can be purchased online through TicketPro or through Rock Corner outlets nationwide. Tickets are divided into three phases with limited sales for each phase, and once the quantity runs out, ticket sales will move on to the next phase.
Tickets for Tame Impala are sold out, but you can still purchase tickets to watch Rudimental at RM169 (phase 1) RM199 (phase 2), or RM229 (phase 3), and M83 at RM199 (phase 1) RM229 (phase 2), or RM259 (phase 3).
Urbanscapes Kuala Lumpur 2016
- Opening Hours: 23rd April until 8th May, 2016
11:00 - 00:00
- Location: Multiple areas in Kuala Lumpur
You May Also Like