Wet World Water Park Shah Alam features plenty of thrilling water rides and colourful floats for travelling families looking to cool off on a sunny day in Kuala Lumpur. A popular weekend hotspot amongst locals, this water park is based around a tropical jungle theme, complete with unique rock formations and towering trees providing ample shade.
Fitted with unique obstacle courses and cascading waterfalls, some of the water attractions you can find at Wet World Water Park include the Pirate Challenge, Kiddy Typhoon Lagoon, Pirate Cove, Bermuda Triangle, and Treasure Island, all of which are suitable for both adults and children. The park's main highlight, however, is the Monsoon Buster ride, a 225-metre long water slide where riders are propelled upwards by powerful water jets.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
If thrilling water rides aren’t to your liking, try the Thunder River, where you can relax on a giant float through a manmade river that’s surrounded by greenery. Wet World Water Park Shah Alam is also fitted with numerous food kiosks selling western fare, light snacks, and drinks at affordable prices. There’s also a gift shop selling various souvenirs such as keychains, soft toys, and coffee mugs for loved ones back home.
Wet World Water Park Shah Alam is accessible within a 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre. Entrance to the theme park is priced at RM35 for adults and RM30 for children while infants below 90cm in height can enter the park for free.
Wet World Water Park Shah Alam
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - 18:00
- Address: Persiaran Dato Menteri, Seksyen 2, Shah Alam
- Tel: +603 5566 8000