Zion Club Kuala Lumpur is the latest party venue to arrive on Changkat Bukit Bintang’s lively nightlife scene, boasting sleek designs, extensive music genres, and three stylish venues under one roof. The spacious two-storey nightlife occupies the now-closed Frangipani Restaurant & Bar, just a ten-minute walk from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station.
Phabric is Zion Club Kuala Lumpur’s designated nightclub section, comprising a neon-lit dancefloor, futuristic-looking lounge areas, and an elevated DJ console that overlooks the dance floor. From Wednesday to Saturdays, clubbers can enjoy vibrant themed nights with the city’s prominent EDM and open format DJs such as H3, Lemm, Ladybird, and Tiger Ming.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
Also set within Zion Club Kuala Lumpur, 808 Bar is a good option for midweek partying with local acts DJ Naro, Kyuz, Nesh, Vandal, and Lethal Skillz as well as Type 1 from the UK. The music policy in this sleek-looking bar ranges from popular hip hop, R&B and mash-up tunes to house and tech music.
Lastly, Reggae Café Bar is fitted with an open-space terrace that overlooks the bustling streets of Changkat Bukit Bintang. Serving up a selection of cocktails, spirits, beers, and western bar snacks, this laidback venue is a popular spot for unwinding and mingling with fellow travellers.
Happy hour promos are between 17:00 and 22:00 daily, where you can get Heineken and Guinness Draught for RM10 (half pint) while a bucket of five Tiger White and Heineken is priced at RM30 and RM10 respectively.
Unlike most nightlife spots in Changkat Bukit Bintang, Zion Club Kuala Lumpur stays open until 05:00 – perfect for hard-core partygoers who might be too inebriated to make their way to the relocated Zouk KL.
Zion Club Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday 17:00 – 03:00, Wednesday – Saturday 17:00 – 05:00, Sunday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: 31, Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2072 6887