Kuala Lumpur Nightlife Areas
Where to Go at Night in KL
The heart of the city is where most of the big clubs are. During the day, the working offices and shopping malls are the centre of activity but come night, the clubs and discos take over! Pubs and bars, on the other hand, tend to root themselves in urban areas outside the main city areas.
It is not uncommon to find a few pubs and bars in non-Muslim residential areas as well. Karaoke is fast catching on as another popular activity, especially among the Chinese.
For night-time excitement in the big city, head to the areas of Bukit Bintang, Ampang/P.Ramlee and Sultan Ismail. Those who seek quieter, but no less vibrant, night pastures should check out Bangsar and Sri Hartamas. Because this is a Muslim country, topless shows or any other performance that is deemed sexually excessive in nature, are not allowed to be held thought there are a few in the past who have held illegal ones.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown