PS150 Bar Kuala Lumpur
PS150 Bar Kuala Lumpur is the first-ever cocktail bar in Chinatown KL, offering an impressive list of Southeast Asian-style cocktails by prominent local mixologist Angel Ng. Occupying a long-abandoned brothel along the back alleyway in Jalan Petaling, this venue is fitted with three distinctive spaces, each of which inspired by different Indochinese eras.
After passing through Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 18:00 – 02:00, Sunday 15:00 – 22:00
- Address: 150 Jalan Petaling, Ground Floor, Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6010 260 6013
The Beatles Bar
Named after the iconic band from Liverpool, The Beatles Bar provides a totally relaxed chill-out space with songs from The Beatles and John Lennon playing in the background. Beers are pretty cheap here, but make sure you come early as the bar can get quite packed, especially on the weekends.
- Location: Along Jalan Hang Lekir, near the intersection of Jalan Hang Lekir & Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, right opposite Popular Bookstore (above an Interflora florist)
Reggae Bar Chinatown
Reggae Bar Chinatown is exactly what it says it is: a groovy and colourful bar playing reggae music, with photos of Bob Marley and other legends of the genre on the walls. The only bar in the area, it is an ultra friendly place knee-deep in backpackers, set along Jalan Tun HS Lee.
Just down the Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 02:00
- Location: Across the street from Popular Bookstore
- Address: 158, Ground Floor, Jalan Tun H. S. Lee
- Tel: +603 2026 7690
The Night Market
Noticeably livelier by night, Petaling Street Night Market needs no introduction to those familiar with the city. The shops and stalls here seems to multiply after dark, and the area becomes more vibrant with throngs of people visiting this area for food and/or bargains and stall owners vying for their attention. Soak in the atmosphere of this legendary night market as you trawl the rows of shops and stalls in what is deemed the mother of all night markets.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 18:00 - Late
- Location: Along Petaling Street and the intersecting road, Jalan Hang Lekir