First Time in Petaling Jaya
What To Do In Petaling Jaya In One Day
If this is your first time in Petaling Jaya, we’ve compiled a handful guide on the top attractions, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife spots for your convenience. A 30-minute drive from the KL Sentral transportation hub, Petaling Jaya houses an abundance of quality shopping, dining, and nightlife options - without the hectic traffic travellers often face in Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Petaling Jaya is also must-visit for travelling families as there’s plenty of unconventional fun-for-all attractions, including water theme parks, indoor ice-skating rinks, wall-climbing gyms, and trampoline parks. Meanwhile, its buzzing after-dark scene comprises rooftop nightclubs, cocktail lounges, neighbourhood bars, and quaint cafes that stay open till late every day. Here are a few recommendations to help you decide on what to do in Petaling Jaya in one day.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- Private Rainforest & Canopy Walk
- Private Half-Day Trip to Batu Caves & Batik Center
- Sekinchan & Kuala Selangor Full-Day Tour
- Private Fireflies Night Excursion with Dinner