Kuala Lumpur Information
Travel and Local Information Guide
Blanketed by huge swathes of rainforest, a good portion protected within national parks, Malaysia is a good ‘green’ vacation destination. This multiracial country holds celebrations of one kind or another throughout the year and during these holidays the country is a busy hive of activity with many locals taking mini-vacations.
According to global standards the country is an inexpensive getaway and a trip here can be tailored to match any budget. Thanks to its first-rate transportation infrastructure Kuala Lumpur, its capital, is an easy-to-navigate metropolis. Below you will find a guide to KL’s airports, travel information within the country as well as a list of visa requirements and certain embassies. Bear in mind that those travelling on an Israeli passport cannot enter the country.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur