Located at thenorthern section of Precinct 1, this park is designed as an arcadia or a national sanctuary for Malaysian plant taxonomy as well as a centre for education and research. The first phase of the park is now open to the public.
Among the many attractions available is the Main Building which consists of an interactive Exhibition, Restaurant and Gift Shop.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Other features of the park include the park include the Explorer's Trail, Canopy Bridge, Heliconea Trail and Vine Garden, Plam Hill, Sun Garden (Orchid Path), Floral Garden (Floral Steps, African Collection, Tropical African Collection, Bougainvillea Tunnel, Asia Pacific Collection, Ficus Shace, Rain shelter) and Lakeside (Hibiscus Walk), Lakeside café, Pandanus Walk, Canna Walk and Fern Garden.
Taman Botani is open to the public 9.00 am - 7.00pm daily while the interactive exhibition in the main building is open from Tuesdays to Sundays; 10.00 am - 6.30 pm
Putrajaya Botanical Garden
- Opening Hours: 9.00 am - 7.00pm
- Location: Putrajaya