Putrajaya Botanical Garden in Kuala Lumpur
Located at thenorthern section of Precinct 1, this park is designed as an arcadia or a national sanctuary for Malaysian plant taxonomy as well as a centre for education and research. The first phase of the park is now open to the public.
Among the many attractions available is the Main Building which consists of an interactive Exhibition, Restaurant and Gift Shop.
Other features of the park include the park include the Explorer's Trail, Canopy Bridge, Heliconea Trail and Vine Garden, Plam Hill, Sun Garden (Orchid Path), Floral Garden (Floral Steps, African Collection, Tropical African Collection, Bougainvillea Tunnel, Asia Pacific Collection, Ficus Shace, Rain shelter) and Lakeside (Hibiscus Walk), Lakeside café, Pandanus Walk, Canna Walk and Fern Garden.
Taman Botani is open to the public 9.00 am - 7.00pm daily while the interactive exhibition in the main building is open from Tuesdays to Sundays; 10.00 am - 6.30 pm
Putrajaya Botanical Garden
- Opening Hours: 9.00 am - 7.00pm
- Location: Putrajaya
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Best Selling Hotels in Putrajaya