Dataran Putra & Seri Perdana Complex
A ceremonial tree-lined centerpiece of Putrajaya. Dataran Putra is 300 metres in diameter and adorned with local motifs, water and light features.
Its design has an outer 11-point star representing the 11 states when Malaysia first gained independence, an inner 13-point star symbolizing the 13 Malaysian states today, while the inner-most 14 point star represents the Malaysian states and the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya.
Dataran Putra's linkage to Perdana Putra, Perdana Walk, Putra Mosque, Putra Bridge and the Promenade makes it the most visited landmark in Putrajaya. It also links the Boulevard towards the city's Mercu Tanda (Landmark)Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Seri Perdana Complex (Prime Minister's Residence)
The official residence of the present and future Malaysian Prime Ministers, Seri Perdana is also used for official receptions and banquets.
Open to the public expect Mondays, there are guided tours in Bahasa Malaysia. Tours in other languages can also be provided through the assistance of a translator.
- Opening Hours:
Tuesdays to Sundays - 9.00 am - 12.30 pm & 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Closed for public on Mondays
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: