Located at the highest point in Precinct 1, this park is spread over 70ha. and surrounded by Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah.
It acts as an intermediate between the natural domains to the north and the Government and commercial domains to the south and east.
As the park is located on one of the highest grounds in the city, visitors can enjoy a panoramic view Putrajaya.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Mercu Tanda (Putrajaya Landmark) which symbolizes the beginnings of Putrajaya with its time capsule structure.
Its design is a combination of a high-technology theme and the use of contemporary and traditional motifs.
Plaza Mercu Tanda or Landmark Plaza which is landscaped with trees and water fountains; and The Perdana Mall which are pedestrian walkways linking the Landmark and Entrance Plaza to Cascade Plaza, Fragrant Garden, gezebos and pergolas.
Mercu Tanda (Putrajaya Landmark)
- Opening Hours:
Mondays to Fridays from 7.00 am - 8.00 pm
Saturdays from 7.00 am - 10.00 pm.