Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Reviews
Reviews of Kuala Lumpur restaurants
Kuala Lumpur has a pretty hot restaurant market, with fine diners, city restaurants and artsy bistros topping its list of best places to eat in Kuala Lumpur. Our Kuala Lumpur restaurant reviews guide lists out the eateries currently making waves in the city’s cuisine scene.
Kuala Lumpur’s food landscape can be sorted into three categories. Leading the pack are hotel restaurants with bona fide, five-star status – these places have teams of chefs behind the scenes of its kitchens, working tirelessly to create new, original culinary creations, or to put distinctive spins on classic cuisine. At the next level are city restaurants offering top-of-the-line menu options, and rounding off the list are artsy bistros with quirky thematic designs.
All feature excellent food menus and it was no chore at all to visit and write reviews of Kuala Lumpur restaurants. Giving us the chance to sample some pretty unique dishes, we’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation, so that all you are left with is a pleasant dining experience, making your dining experience a little less stressful.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown