Kuala Lumpur Sports Guide
Kuala Lumpur Activities
If your middle name is Courage, then you will have no problem keeping occupied in KL. There are plenty of opportunities for rough and tumble action (some of them quite physically demanding) but the city still caters to the faint-hearted as well. From simple pleasures like golfing, nature treks and fishing excursions that will appeal to timid travellers, to activities that require nerves of steel like diving expeditions and one-day pilot courses.
Below we have listed out some of the activities most commonly found in the city but be advised that new companies are always emerging so keep a lookout for the city’s latest exciting sporting adventure.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown