Kuala Lumpur Tours and Activities
Daytrips and Tour Packages in Kuala Lumpur
There are plenty of tours in Kuala Lumpur catering to each individual's unique expectations and budget. For those who want to stay within the confines of the city centre, city tours takes guests on a full day trip to landmarks such as the King's Palace, Independence Square, and the iconic Petronas Twin Tower, while adventure seekers can enjoy thrilling sky and nature tours in Kuala Lumpur and beyond. These tours also provide visitors the opportunity to embark beyond Kuala Lumpur, where they can explore the neighbouring highlands, visit an elephant sanctuary, or enjoy a unique Dutch heritage trail in Malacca.
Besides these active and leisure trips, our Kuala Lumpur tours section consists of efficient airport transfers from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to your selected hotel or, if you prefer exploring according to your own pace, then renting a car in Kuala Lumpur is your best bet.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown