Kuala Lumpur Adventure Tours
Discover Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur adventure tours are perfect for visitors looking for a rush of adrenaline during their holiday. While Kuala Lumpur city is an urban landscape with sprawling buildings and iconic landmarks, more than half of Malaysia is still made up of dense rainforests and plenty of wildlife. Accessible within an hour’s drive from the city centre, the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur house traditional villages, rugged terrains, sloping hills, mountain air, and numerous mountains regions, making it an irresistible destination for off-road driving enthusiasts.
Adventure tours in Kuala Lumpur also takes travelling nature lovers on exhilarating journeys through the state’s beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, thick rainforest, and tranquil Orang Utan settlements. If gruelling four-wheel-drive trails aren’t your cup of tea, then soaring through the skies is a great alternative. From paragliding adventures with breathtaking mountain views or windsurfing at Port Dickson beach, outdoor Kuala Lumpur offers many pleasant surprises for the more adventurous visitors.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown