KL Day Trip & Excursions
Discover Kuala Lumpur City
Kuala Lumpur city tours take visitors on exciting day and night excursions to some of the most fascinating sights in and around the city. If you want to take in the sights of the city’s well-preserved historical monuments, heritage areas and colourful cultural places, as well as animal parks and expansive natural attractions, booking a city tour is your best bet for memorable adventures and beautiful photo opportunities. Plus, with experienced English speaking guides who are knowledgeable about the city, you will no doubt get to discover things you might miss on your own.
City tours in Kuala Lumpur also offer you an insight into Kuala Lumpur after sunset, where you can enjoy the cool night breeze and see glimpses of night activities while cruising through the city suburbs. You can visit the famous Petaling Street night bazaar in Chinatown for bargains and sights, or enjoy an intimate dinner whilst observing the glittering skyline of Kuala Lumpur city from the imposing 421-metre tall Menara KL Tower. Whether you have the entire day or several hours to spare, our comprehensive list of KL city tours will undoubtedly leave you enriched with an unforgettable experience of Kuala Lumpur.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown