Chinatown and Cultural Night Tour
Kuala Lumpur Culture Tours
Inspired by Malaysia’s rich and exotic heritage, the Cultural Night Tour not only showcases the country’s abundant allure and beauty, but also showcases its ancient traditions mingled with cosmopolitan appeal. The tour kicks off with a visit to the vivacious Chinatown; known to locals as Petaling Street, this avenue plays host to plethora of vendors selling fruits, merchants peddling fake label goods and hawker stalls selling local delicacies.
Next up, is the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, this historic temple is a large and ornate house of worship for the Hindu community of KL. The tour wraps up with a delicious dinner at a local restaurant followed by a colourful Malay cultural performance certain to delight the whole family.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown