Kuala Lumpur Culture Tours
Discover Kuala Lumpur
Cultural tours in Kuala Lumpur are at turns exciting, fascinating and fun for the whole family. Showcasing the city’s ancient yet thriving traditions mingled with cosmopolitan appeal, these excursions are ideal for those looking to immerse themselves in Malaysia’s rich and exotic heritage. A melting pot of unique tradition and culture, Kuala Lumpur is home to stunning mosques, Buddhist temples, Hindu shrines and churches that coexist harmoniously in the city centre and beyond.
Embark on a unique journey through the city’s most vibrant cultural hotspots with Kuala Lumpur culture tours, where you’ll be travelling comfortably with a group of equally curious travellers in a fully air-conditioned vehicle or even on a private tour with just your nearest and dearest. For a definitive Malaysian cultural experience, take a tour to a lively night market in Chinatown, visit ornate houses of worship, savour local delicacies, and watch colourful cultural performances.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown