Forest Institute of Malaysia (FRIM)
Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours
About 80 years ago, the present institute grounds were little more than abandoned tin mine pits, vegetable gardens and shrubby forest. Since 1926, foresters and scientists have nurtured the forest back to life into a serene forest with inspiring trees.
Few other forests in the world have been studied as extensively as the FRIM Forest Science Park. As the planted trees matured, a wealth of knowledge of their growth and forest ecology has been accumulated. Today, FRIM has a wide reputation as a centre of excellent forestry research.
Apart from the scientific value of the forest, shady park-like arboreta as well as nature trails invite you for leisure and educational walks. There is a diversity of animal life, of which birds and squirrels are most readily seen.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown