Fullday Cameron Highlands Tour
Tours Beyond Kuala Lumpur
Cameron Highlands was named after Williams Cameron, a British Surveyor who stumbled across the plateau in 1885 during a mapping expedition.
Located about 1500m above sea level, it is one of the most popular highland retreats in Malaysia and has a charm of its own with its Tudor architecture style buildings and tea plantations with its soothing greenery and breathtaking scenery, not to mention the old favourite English pastime of having afternoon tea and scones with Devonshire cream.
Being a primarily agricultural domain, you will find an abundance of vegetable, flower and fruit farms here. There are 3 main townships at different elevations namely Ringlet, Tanah Rata and Brinchang.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown