Full day Janda Baik Bukit Tinggi Adventure and Waterfall Tour
Tour From Kuala Lumpur
Janda Baik literally means the village where the good widow lives. Being its closer proximity to Kuala Lumpur the immediate surroundings of Kuala Lumpur have many nices surprises for the visitor.Waterfalls,primary forest, Orang Utan settlements, all within easy reach. Janda Baik also known as the rich men retirement homes has a unique blend of beautiful landscapes, fresh mountains air and unparallel environment.
Malaysia’s rugged terrain, dense rain forests and numerous mountains regions make it an irresistible destination for off road driving enthusiasts. Mud, heat, slopping hills and rainstorms add to the challenge in the gruelling and exhilarating sport of off road adventure.
With 58 percent of the country still under jungle cover, Malaysia’s terrain bring out the best of man and machine in a test of skill under ever changing conditions. Our experienced four wheel guides will let you experience the fun and excitement on our rough terrains in our rainforest. Get ready for a good time!
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- Private Rainforest & Canopy Walk
- Private Half-Day Trip to Batu Caves & Batik Center
- Sekinchan & Kuala Selangor Full-Day Tour
- Private Fireflies Night Excursion with Dinner
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.