Dutch Heritage Trails of Malacca
Malacca Daytrip from Kuala Lumpur
Founded in 1400, the Sultanate of Malacca was once the greatest and most powerful empire and seaport in South East Asia. For hundreds of years, the Portuguese, Dutch and British successively established supremacy over the wealth of Malacca's silk and spice trade.
This rich heritage is evident in the unique mix of architectural styles. Visit the street of Harmony where you see the oldest Chinese temple, mosque and Hindu Temple in Malaysia, the Dutch Stadhuys and Porta de Santiago. Walk through the ruins of St Paul's Church where St Francis Xavier was once buried. Malacca is also one of the birthplaces of the culture of the 'Babas' - a mix of Chinese and Malay cultures uniquely its own. Do not miss a visit to this historical city.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown