Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Kuala Lumpur has managed to retain her charm, with a skyline that blends the Old World with the New. See the contrast of the distinctive Indo-Moorish architecture and the ultra modern edifices, Petronas Twin Towers - tallest in the world. Beside this, you will visit to Malaysia King's Palace, National Monument and a lot more.
This full day tours in including Batu Caves, the most famous cave landmark in Kuala Lumpur, which also doubles up as a religious side for Hindus. Ascend 272 steps to reach the top where you can admire the limestone formations and watch devotees pray to their shrines.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.