Half Day Kuala Lumpur Garden & Parks
Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours
An educational tour of nature and enviroment outside the jungle.
Orchid Garden - see over 800 varieties of orchid including the exotic sepcies, thrive abundantly on one hectare of floral paradise.
The Butterfly Park - the butterfly park houses some 6,000 butterflies of over 120 species. The park is an imitation of the butterfly's natural habitat. It includes more than 15,000 plants from 100 species that have been used to recreate a Malaysian rainforest atmosphere.
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park - the largest bird park in South East Asia, houses thousands of birds representing nearly every major species in this part of the world.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown