Batu Caves Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Batu Caves Tour takes you on a journey outside the city centre which houses some of Kuala Lumpur’s best-known cultural attractions. At the historical site Batu Caves, admire the 42-metre tall golden statue of the Hindu god Murugan and watch devotees pay homage to their respective deities at temple sites set within limestone caves.
Next on the itinerary is a guided trip to the Malaysian Batik Centre, where you can see authentic Batik fabric being designed and made into ready-to-wear materials, such as the traditional sarong. For another modern take on Malaysian tradition, the well-known Selangor Pewter factory offers an insight at the process of casting, moulding, hammering, engraving, and polishing of pewter materials. You can also pick up some unique souvenirs at the end of this guided tour.
- Historical holy site of the Batu Caves
- Traditional Malay textiles at the Malaysian Batik Center
- World-famous souvenirs at the Royal Selangor Pewter Center
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown