KL Half Day Temple Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Take a trip on Kuala Lumpur’s heritage trail and visit pre-war establishments still standing today. A Hindu temple and Chinese ancestral temple provide much-needed spiritual nourishment for the soul before traveling to the lively street markets and hawker stalls to bargain for goods.
Offer a prayer to the Hindu goddess Parvati at the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, built in the 18th century as a place of worship for early Indian immigrants. See the open courtyards and beautiful exterior wall decoration reminiscent of China at the Chan See Shu Yuen Association—an ancestral Chinese temple.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown