Kuala Lumpur Night Excursion On An Open Deck Bus
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Nothing could be more relaxing than joining Kuala Lumpur night excursion on KL Hop On Hop Off open deck bus. Enjoy the cool night breeze which will take you through the suburbs and see glimpses of night activities. Pass through the Kuala Lumpur mosque and stop at Batu Cave (a Hindu Shrine housing the tallest statue of Hindu God). Try to climb the 272 concrete steps to reach to the top.
Later proceed to enjoy Malaysian delicacy called “ Satay “ and be entertained with local music. From here you will be taken to the look out point which is about 300 meters above the city for a panaromic view of skyline and neon lights of Petronas Twin Tower. Continue your journey back to the city and passes through KLCC, Jalan Bukit BIntang before your tour ends at China Town for you to test your bargaining power.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.