The KL Hop-on Hop-Off City Tour is an informative tour bus service where you get to disembark and spend more time at certain areas within the city throughout the entire duration of the excursion. Operating at 20-minute intervals daily between 09:00 and 20:00, there are 23 designated stops near more than 40 attractions throughout Kuala Lumpur.
The double-decker tour bus is equipped with such facilities as on-board commentary in English for each of the attractions and complimentary Wi-Fi, making it one of the most convenient tours around. The bottom deck is fully air-conditioned, while the top deck is divided into an air-conditioned and an open-air section that’s ideal for cooler days.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Where to Stop on the KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
For first-time visitors in the Malaysian capital, we highly recommend disembarking at Chinatown (Stop 8) to visit the city’s most popular street market, Petaling Street. Not only can you find an array of goods at affordable prices, its narrow streets also house numerous Buddhist temples, Chinese hawker stalls and quaint cafés and rooftop bars.
The KL Hop-on Hop-Off City Tour also stops at KLCC (Stop 23), where can see the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Petrosains Discovery Centre and Aquaria KLCC. You can also enjoy diverse shopping and dining opportunities at the Suria KLCC Shopping Mall and Avenue K Mall (located just opposite the towers).
KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Tickets
Tickets can be purchased when boarding the bus or at official KL Hop-On Hop-Off ticket counters, which are located at the Malaysian Tourism Centre, KL Sentral’s arrival hall and KLCC. Passengers can also choose between 24-hour or 48-hour tickets, which are priced at RM55 for adults and RM30 for children (3-12 years old) for the former, while the latter costs RM85 and RM50, respectively.
KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 20:00
- Address: 17-1, Jalan 1/76, Desa Pandan, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 9282 2713
- Price Range: RM55 for adults, RM30 for children, students and the disabled (24-hour validity)