Kuala Lumpur Sky Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Sky Tour
The KL Hunter Sky Tour enables you to experience Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective; the blue sky! This tour brings you up several hundred feet up in the air for you to savour the panoramic views of the city skyline as well as take some awesome photographs. Using small light Cessna planes, the sky tour is perfect for families and small groups of friends to enjoy travelling above famous destinations in Kuala Lumpur while catching a bird's eye-view.
The plane departs from the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang Jaya Selangor and takes you over the Mid-Valley City area before following the main route to the Petronas Twin Towers in the heart of the city. Along the way, enjoy the sights of the Kuala Lumpur Tower, Bukit Nanas forest and other buildings in the landscape below. Finally, the plane heads to the looming limestone Batu Caves towards the north before making another trip above the city and back to base.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.