Kuala Lumpur Mines Cruise Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Starting from a humble tin-mining area some hundred years ago, The MINES Resort City has become one of Malaysia’s most popular recreational spots characterized by two expansive lakes – North Lake and South Lake – which are situated on different levels and connected by a Water Lift, and seven main areas called ‘The Seven Wonders of MINES Resort City’:
- Palace of the Golden Horses – an award-winning 6-star hotel featuring a stunning Moorish architecture and beautiful horse sculptures.
- Palace Beach & Spa – Malaysia’s first-ever man-made white, sandy beach with a rejuvenating Spa centre.
- Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre – Malaysia’s premier exhibition and convention centre.
- MINES Resort & Golf Club – scenic 18-hole international golf course; venue for World Cup Golf and one of the world’s top ten golf courses.
- MINES Wonderland – an exciting night theme park and Malaysia’s premier recreational park.
- MINES Shopping Fair – Malaysia’s first shopping mall which you can sail into with its own waterfront shopping bazaar.
- MINES Waterfront Business Park – a commercial centre where business meets with pleasure.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown