Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours
Discover Kuala Lumpur
Nature tours in Kuala Lumpur take guests out of the city and into the scenic Malaysian countryside where you can get up close and personal with unique wildlife, swim in calm rivers and majestic waterfalls, and jungle-trek in lush rainforests. Accessible within an hour-long ride from Kuala Lumpur city centre, the countryside houses quaint fishing villages, animal farms and wildlife sanctuaries, forests, wetlands and mangrove swamps – perfect for those who want a temporary escape from the rigours of city life.
Kuala Lumpur nature tours are plentiful, all of which offer convenient transfers from the city centre. Best of all, you’ll be travelling in spacious and air-conditioned vehicles driven by friendly English-speaking guides. Some of the areas covered by these tours include Pulau Ketam, or ‘Crab Island’, located off Klang, which is an island made of mangrove swamps with a unique Chinese fishing village, and Ulu Geroh rainforest in Perak state, where the magnificent Rafflesia flower thrives. Take a look at all of our Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours below.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown