Cameron Highlands Overland Package (6D5N)
Kuala Lumpur Overland Packages
An all-inclusive package that includes transfers to and from the airport, hotel accommodation choices as well as tours of Kuala Selangor, Lumut and Cameron Highlands this six-day/five-night package is a sure-fire hit especially if you’re looking to visit a mix of Kuala Lumpur’s well-known and off-the-beaten path attractions. The tour kicks off in Kuala Selangor – home to the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (the world’s largest pewter factory), Batu Caves (Malaysia’s most popular Hindu shrine), the Kuala Selangor Nature Park and Bukit Melawati.
On your third day visit Lumut – a relatively unknown coastal town about 85 km southwest of Ipoh, that’s popularly known as the jumping off point to Pulau Pangkor. You’ll get to visit out-of-town beaches such as Teluk Intan as well as small-town sights such as Pasir Salak and Tanjung Karang. The last leg of the trip sees an excursion to the popular Cameron Highlands hill station – visit tea plantations as well as enjoy some cool, mountainside jungle-trekking.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown