Kuala Lumpur Overland Packages
Kuala Lumpur Tours
Our Kuala Lumpur Overland Packages have it all – we take you to some of the country’s natural landmarks as well as introduce you to a few off-the-beaten path attractions. Perfect for nature lovers on an extended holiday, these packages encompass five-day and six-day trips to popular locales in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur such as Kuala Selangor, Lumut (Perak), Taman Negara (National Park), and Cameron Highlands. You can visit tranquil out-of-town beaches, remnants of colonial architecture, Malaysia’s illustrious jungle and sprawling nature parks, orang asli (indigenous tribe) settlements, expansive tea plantations, and cool mountainsides.
For your convenience, all overland Kuala Lumpur tours are inclusive of English-speaking guides, airport transfers to and from the hotel of your choice, an array of quality accommodation options, as well as delicious meals throughout the entire duration of your excursions. For an in-depth insight of Malaysia’s off-the-beaten path hotspots, just check out our value-for-money overland KL tours below.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown